Maintaining the quality of Chromatte through cleaning and careful storage will extend the life of its reflectivity levels. Here are some simple guidelines to follow:
- Ensure that all electrical connections are turned off.
- Wipe any dust or dirt away from the Chromatte using a soft cloth or brush. Under no circumstances use water, aerosols or detergents during cleaning.
- If Chromatte gets wet, dry with a towel. Don’t use any heated appliance such as a hair dryer to dry.
- Store in a dry, dust free environment. Make sure that Chromatte is always clean and dry before storing.
- Dust and moisture will deteriorate the reflectivity within Chromatte if left to settle.